What do you do in your free time?
I spend most of my free time seeing movies or practicing piano. I don't have too much free time because I spend 8 hours in the school and I go to bed at 9 pm so, between 3 pm and 8 pm, knowing that I have to take my dog for a walk and do my homework, the time that I have left is quite short.
When I have some free time I like to write. I love stories, more telling them than writing them. I like to draw, and I love to read. I think if I had a lot of money I would spend almost 50% of it in books.
I spend all the time I can practicing piano, first because I love it and second because I have an exam coming up soon and I really need to be prepared for it.
Sometimes I like to plan things for the future; like where I'm going to travel or what am I going to do when I finish college. I like to think about the future a lot, think about my dreams and the projects I have.
Do you have any hobbies?
Yes, of course. I like a lot of things. But mostly I think I could consider my hobbies: Write, play instruments (mostly piano), read and draw.
I do ones more than others but those are the things that I like to do everytime I have the chance.


No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario