Mariana, is a name that comes from Latin and Hebrew, and as the great majority have a great relationship with religion. The translation of this name is "The one that is good and merciful", reason why my character is very marked by the union and the love to its resemblances.The women called Mariana are usually really concerned about others and they're unable to harm anyone.
I have a great concept of myself, my self-esteem is through the roof. I know very well how to talk and convince everyone, even if I'm not right, I know how to turn it around so that it seems so.
All these qualities make me perfect in jobs as a lawyer or as a psychologist, yes, always on the side of who I believe is right. I would be unable to defend someone I don't consider a good person.
Sometimes this behavior may cause some other problem because at first it may seem a bit proud or look over your shoulder. But if it is known in depth it brings out its true personality, optimistic and affectionate.
In love it is not someone who has too much luck because it is really demanding, and therefore it can take a long time to find someone who likes it. He also loves to be right, something that not all men are willing, likes to be the dominant and the "pants" at home.
We have to know that the meaning of the name Mariana also indicates that with her children she can sometimes seem bossy and strict, but she always does it with the best intentions, since her children for her are the most important thing in the world, and she has a great maternal instinct.
No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario