What languages do you like to speak?
I currently speak Spanish as my native language and English as my second one.
Why are you interested in learning English?
I like English because I have always loved languages; English has a special meaning for me, when I speak in English or I write stories in English it feels like those stories I'm telling or writing come to life.
What is your view on learning different languages?
I like the way they sound, the way we can use thousands of words to say the same thing and how each one of these words means something different. What language would you like to learn?
As I said Spanish and English are the languages I speak currently, but I'm definitely going for more, because, people say English is the language you need but I think every language has something new and different to give us. I would love to learn French, Italian and Portuguese. I don't know how to write them, or read them, but I love the way they sound, so, why not?
No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario